Whatsap Saya

Jawatan Kosong Kerajaan & Swasta Terkini 2020

koleksi kitab

Monday, September 1, 2014

More and more women are finding Peace and Purpose in ISLAM



More and more women are finding Peace and Purpose in ISLAM. What an amazing positive transformation Elizabeth had, this is her Story. These are just a few of her remarkable words from her story.
"I spoke the words "La illaha il allah muhammed rasoul allah" and just then, My body was shaken by an intense spiritual awakening. I bursted out in tears of joy. Finally I found what I have been yearning for all these years. I felt new again and I felt hope. For the first time in my life I actually felt hopeful! I left my past behind me. "Things are looking up now" I thought to myself. I now had a decent a chance at a good life"
"One day I was walking through a crowd of teenagers. I watched them all move aside creating a perfect path for me to walk through. Some of them stopped talking with each other, others rushed to hide their cigarettes behind their backs. I walked up to the bus terminals and an old man smiled as he held open the door for me. People were thinking good of me and I was shown such high respect. I now had a reputation to uphold."
" I couldn't believe how I was able to almost forget about all my sadness and anger. Any resentment I once held in my heart, was completely erased by love and forgiveness."
"Sometimes I rise and sometimes I fall, but i am beginning to see that this is a part of faith. What matters most is that you never give up and you always get right back up and keep on trying. I hope that all the reverts out there who read this will find some comfort and hope. You are never alone, you are loved and Allah is always there for you."
"Sometimes even the best of people can come from the worst places. We all have an opportunity to achieve success. No matter who you are or where you come from, with the help of Allah you can succeed."
"I am thankful for all my struggles and all my pains because with out them, I wouldn't be who I am today. Alhumdulillah."
Read her full story at link below
http://thedeenshow.com/watch/3189/canadian-sister-elizabeths-journey-to-islam
______________________________________________
Please subscribe to my youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeenShowTV?sub_confirmation=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tinggalkan Mesej